Greg Gage is on a mission to make brain science accessible to all. In this fun, kind of creepy demo, the neuroscientist and TED Senior Fellow uses a simple, inexpensive DIY kit to take away the free will of an audience member. It’s not a parlor trick; it actually works. You have to see it to believe it. TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world's leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design -- plus science, business, global issues, the arts and much more. Find closed captions and translated subtitles in many languages at http://www.ted.com/translate Follow TED news on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/tednews Like TED on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TED Subscribe to our channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TEDtalksDirector
Share this video on facebook:
1. After a long debate there will be no premium, but I still have to limit the downloads, because the server can't handle all the requests.
2. You will be able to vote what to add next as your priority!
3. I know about the download problem, but my time is limited and I can't fix it yet.
4. We are going global, that's why the things take more time to fix!
5. New We are adding more videos into the network
Thanks for being part of vimow!