In select theatres December 22, 2010 'Like' Somewhere on Facebook! http://facebook.com/somewhere From Academy Award-winning writer/director Sofia Coppola ("Lost in Translation," "The Virgin Suicides," "Marie Antoinette"), "Somewhere" is a witty, moving, and empathetic look into the orbit of actor Johnny Marco (played by Stephen Dorff). You have probably seen him in the tabloids; .Johnny is living at the legendary Chateau Marmont hotel in Hollywood. He has a Ferrari to drive around in, and a constant stream of girls and pills to stay in with. Comfortably numbed, Johnny drifts along. Then, his 11-year-old daughter Cleo (Elle Fanning) from his failed marriage arrives unexpectedly at the Chateau. Their encounters encourage Johnny to face up to where he is in life and confront the question that we all must: which path in life will you take. Filmed entirely on location, "Somewhere" reunites the writer/director with "Lost in Translation" editor Sarah Flack and production designer Anne Ross. Stacey Battat ("Broken English") is the costume designer, and Harris Savides ("Elephant") is the director of photography, on "Somewhere."
Share this video on facebook:
1. After a long debate there will be no premium, but I still have to limit the downloads, because the server can't handle all the requests.
2. You will be able to vote what to add next as your priority!
3. I know about the download problem, but my time is limited and I can't fix it yet.
4. We are going global, that's why the things take more time to fix!
5. New We are adding more videos into the network
Thanks for being part of vimow!