For more on spin, check out: http://youtu.be/v1_-LsQLwkA This video was supported by TechNYou: http://bit.ly/19bBX5G A quantum computer works in a totally different way from a classical computer. Quantum bits or 'qubits' can exist in a superposition state of both zero and one simultaneously. This means that a set of two qubits can be in a superposition of four states, which therefore require four numbers to uniquely identify the state. So the amount of information stored in N qubits is two to the power of N classical bits. Thank you to Andrea Morello and UNSW. For more info, check out: http://bit.ly/17wZ7lt
Share this video on facebook:
1. After a long debate there will be no premium, but I still have to limit the downloads, because the server can't handle all the requests.
2. You will be able to vote what to add next as your priority!
3. I know about the download problem, but my time is limited and I can't fix it yet.
4. We are going global, that's why the things take more time to fix!
5. New We are adding more videos into the network
Thanks for being part of vimow!