Here is the biggest (?) unsolved problem in maths... The Riemann Hypothesis. More links & stuff in full description below ↓↓↓ Prime Number Theorem: http://youtu.be/l8ezziaEeNE Fermat's Last Theorem: http://youtu.be/qiNcEguuFSA Prof Edward Frenkel's book Love and Math: http://amzn.to/1g6XP6j Professor Frenkel is a mathematics professor at the University of California, Berkeley - http://edwardfrenkel.com The Millennium Prize at the Clay Mathematics Institute: http://www.claymath.org Number Line: http://youtu.be/JmyLeESQWGw CORRECTION: At 7:20 the zeta function of 2 should be (Pi^2)/6 as correctly stated earlier in the video (Basel Problem) Support us on Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/numberphile NUMBERPHILE Website: http://www.numberphile.com/ Numberphile on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/numberphile Numberphile tweets: https://twitter.com/numberphile Subscribe: http://bit.ly/Numberphile_Sub Numberphile is supported by the Mathematical Sciences Research Institute (MSRI): http://bit.ly/MSRINumberphile Videos by Brady Haran Brady's videos subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/BradyHaran/ Brady's latest videos across all channels: http://www.bradyharanblog.com/ Sign up for (occasional) emails: http://eepurl.com/YdjL9 Numberphile T-Shirts: https://teespring.com/stores/numberphile Other merchandise: https://store.dftba.com/collections/numberphile
Share this video on facebook:
1. After a long debate there will be no premium, but I still have to limit the downloads, because the server can't handle all the requests.
2. You will be able to vote what to add next as your priority!
3. I know about the download problem, but my time is limited and I can't fix it yet.
4. We are going global, that's why the things take more time to fix!
5. New We are adding more videos into the network
Thanks for being part of vimow!