View full lesson: http://ed.ted.com/lessons/the-unexpected-math-behind-van-gogh-s-starry-night-natalya-st-clair Physicist Werner Heisenberg said, “When I meet God, I am going to ask him two questions: why relativity? And why turbulence? I really believe he will have an answer for the first.” As difficult as turbulence is to understand mathematically, we can use art to depict the way it looks. Natalya St. Clair illustrates how Van Gogh captured this deep mystery of movement, fluid and light in his work. Lesson by Natalya St. Clair, animation by Avi Ofer.
Share this video on facebook:
1. After a long debate there will be no premium, but I still have to limit the downloads, because the server can't handle all the requests.
2. You will be able to vote what to add next as your priority!
3. I know about the download problem, but my time is limited and I can't fix it yet.
4. We are going global, that's why the things take more time to fix!
5. New We are adding more videos into the network
Thanks for being part of vimow!