View full lesson: http://ed.ted.com/lessons/how-speaking-multiple-languages-benefits-the-brain-mia-nacamulli It’s obvious that knowing more than one language can make certain things easier — like traveling or watching movies without subtitles. But are there other advantages to having a bilingual (or multilingual) brain? Mia Nacamulli details the three types of bilingual brains and shows how knowing more than one language keeps your brain healthy, complex and actively engaged. Lesson by Mia Nacamulli, animation by TED-Ed.
Share this video on facebook:
1. After a long debate there will be no premium, but I still have to limit the downloads, because the server can't handle all the requests.
2. You will be able to vote what to add next as your priority!
3. I know about the download problem, but my time is limited and I can't fix it yet.
4. We are going global, that's why the things take more time to fix!
5. New We are adding more videos into the network
Thanks for being part of vimow!