Your brain may never be the same! Watch our Q&A: http://youtu.be/thYzq0TEwbs Send us stuff! ASAPSCIENCE INC. P.O. BOX 93, Toronto P, TORONTO, ON, M5S2S6 Subscribe: http://bit.ly/10kWnZ7 Instagram and Twitter: @whalewatchmeplz and @mitchellmoffit Clickable: http://bit.ly/16F1jeC and http://bit.ly/15J7ube Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1fjWszw Twitter: http://bit.ly/1d84R71 Tumblr: http://bit.ly/1amIPjF Vine: Search "AsapSCIENCE" on vine! Written and created by Mitchell Moffit (twitter @mitchellmoffit) and Gregory Brown (twitter @whalewatchmeplz). Further Reading-- Abnormal White Matter Integrity in Adolescents with Internet Addiction Disorder: A Tract-Based Spatial Statistics Study http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0030253 Phantom vibrations among undergraduates: Prevalence and associated psychological characteristics http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0747563212000799 Cognitive control in media multitaskers http://www.pnas.org/content/106/37/15583.abstract?sid=113b39d8-d0b5-4f46-b2a5-362ee79d0b61 Amygdala Volume and Social Network Size in Humans http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3079404/ What is the role of dopamine in reward: hedonic impact, reward learning, or incentive salience? http://www.lsa.umich.edu/psych/research&labs/berridge/publications/Berridge&RobinsonBrResRev1998.pdf
Share this video on facebook:
1. After a long debate there will be no premium, but I still have to limit the downloads, because the server can't handle all the requests.
2. You will be able to vote what to add next as your priority!
3. I know about the download problem, but my time is limited and I can't fix it yet.
4. We are going global, that's why the things take more time to fix!
5. New We are adding more videos into the network
Thanks for being part of vimow!