If the earth is spinning to the east at 1000 miles per hour... why can't we fly west more easily? Thanks to http://www.audible.com/minutephysics for supporting MinutePhysics. Link to Patreon supporters here: www.minutephysics.com/supporters.html Music by Nathaniel Schroeder, http://www.soundcloud.com/drschroeder MinutePhysics is on Google+ - http://bit.ly/qzEwc6 And facebook - http://facebook.com/minutephysics And twitter - @minutephysics Minute Physics provides an energetic and entertaining view of old and new problems in physics -- all in a minute! Music by Nathaniel Schroeder http://www.soundcloud.com/drschroeder Created by Henry Reich
Share this video on facebook:
1. After a long debate there will be no premium, but I still have to limit the downloads, because the server can't handle all the requests.
2. You will be able to vote what to add next as your priority!
3. I know about the download problem, but my time is limited and I can't fix it yet.
4. We are going global, that's why the things take more time to fix!
5. New We are adding more videos into the network
Thanks for being part of vimow!