Anand Saigal Rajesh Khanna an unusual interesting man who lived what remained of his life fully completely. Treating every living moment as magic every minute a miracle every hour a gift. A man whose life inspires his friend Dr. Bhaskar Banerjee Amitabh Bachchan to write a book that wins the coveted Sarasati Award.A terminally ill cancer patient Anand walks into Dr Bannerjees life just when he is about to sink into cynicism. Anands selfless boisterous humerous non stop chatter changes everyone around him. His attempts to get the tongue tied Dr. Bhaskar to admit his love for Renu the schoolteacher. His refusal to stay in bed and be treated like a patient. His metaphorical search for Murarilal his so called long lost friend his total commitment to live for others and not wallow in self pity. These are very sensitively brought out by one of Indias finest directors of Hindi cinema Hrishikesh Mukherjee. He teams up with Gulzar as lyricist and dialogue writer to give us some of the best lines in Hindi cinema and some hauntingly lovely songs. It plays on your heartstringa but in the end you will agree Anand lives.
Share this video on facebook:
1. After a long debate there will be no premium, but I still have to limit the downloads, because the server can't handle all the requests.
2. You will be able to vote what to add next as your priority!
3. I know about the download problem, but my time is limited and I can't fix it yet.
4. We are going global, that's why the things take more time to fix!
5. New We are adding more videos into the network
Thanks for being part of vimow!